Saturday, April 23, 2011

Justin Beiber. I don't really listen to his music and I don't keep myself updated about his life. His songs when I do hear them are catchy and good, he's a talented young man!

What upsets me is hearing and seeing hatred going towards him! I know everyone has to deal with it as a celebrity, but I think he's suffering more than anyone!

What caused this rant? I saw a facebook page, "If you had 2 bullets and were stuck in a room with Osama Bin Ladin, George Bush, and Justin Beiber, what would you do?" --- "Kill Justin Beiber, twice."

Really guys? So funny right? No. No one should give him so much hate especially at this age, what if someone did that to you when you're a teenager and trying to figure yourself out and trying to put yourself out there? And someone threatens to kill you? I saw videos of "fans" throwing water bottles at him, sending him threats, and you see all over youtube "Beiber sucks."

It's not okay guys, why can't people follow the rule that don't do anything that you wouldn't want others to do to you.

No comments: