Happy One Year, Milan. We've been our rockiest these past few days but we're staying strong and letting things flow. Since I last wrote, things have been looking up for us. Lets hope it stays that way.
I miss those days where you feel like you're on top of the world, and I don't mean a streak of pretty good days. I mean that feeling where you KNOW and can FEEL the power and love and happiness and success out of EVERYTHING you do, from waking up in the morning, acing a test, or even ordering your lunch.
I KNOW I have a lot of issues, I'm pretty pessimistic. I'm a jealous person and I am always expecting things. I can be selfish but also very indecisive. I can be annoying and the biggest complainer you know. I'm never definite and I am super lazy. You can say I'm pretty harsh on myself, but I know it's true. I really want to change that! I see soo many girls who are so happy with what they have , like any person SHOULD be! They don't get jealous of other girls who have good things going for them, they show how happy they are! I want to be that! I'm a young almost 20 year old woman and I still act like I'm 10, and I HATE THAT.
I miss those days where you feel like you're on top of the world, and I don't mean a streak of pretty good days. I mean that feeling where you KNOW and can FEEL the power and love and happiness and success out of EVERYTHING you do, from waking up in the morning, acing a test, or even ordering your lunch.
I KNOW I have a lot of issues, I'm pretty pessimistic. I'm a jealous person and I am always expecting things. I can be selfish but also very indecisive. I can be annoying and the biggest complainer you know. I'm never definite and I am super lazy. You can say I'm pretty harsh on myself, but I know it's true. I really want to change that! I see soo many girls who are so happy with what they have , like any person SHOULD be! They don't get jealous of other girls who have good things going for them, they show how happy they are! I want to be that! I'm a young almost 20 year old woman and I still act like I'm 10, and I HATE THAT.
3 comments:
Don't get so down on yourself! I have a tendency to be harsh on myself as well... but everyone has issues. Just remember that you have a lot going for yourself and you DESERVE to feel empowered :)
Congrats on your one year!
<3
Dr. Suess“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
..this guy is my main guruuu he is sooo wise
i think we all have issuess and with this said sometimes someone just needs to know they are special
yourr special pranjali and im sure you know it but don't ever doubt it, we all have a purpose in this world and sometimes its good to relive that youth in you it keeepsss ya younger in a good way..yea? :)
Thank you SO much Anna and Pooja, I really needed to hear that! And you two are such beautiful young talented and lovely women!!
<3
Post a Comment