Sunday, March 18, 2012

Even though my brother can be a mean, stubborn, selfish, annoying, rude, and pompous, I must say I am extremely proud of him.

I went to Sangam Night at UNC to see him perform for the Raas Team. Lucky for me, he saw me right before the show started and escorted Milan and I inside since he works for IT and was busy managing some things. I love how he is involved with school and actually taking a stand for something.

When I saw Parth perform on stage, I seriously started having tears come down my eyes. He was WONDERFUL on stage! He was bobblin and smiling the whole time, and the energy was high the whole time! I was super duper proud and wish my parents were there to see him!

Also, he is in the process of interviews to see if he can receive the Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship, $3000 to do service in India. He wants to go to an ashram that is very dear to my entire family, and try to make it more sustainable. How lovely?

I wish I could be awesome as him sometimes. I wish I went to UNC sometimes. I wish I wasn't such a bump on a log. I love my life, cherish it a lot, but is it bad that lately, I don't like where I am anymore? I used to be content with my friends, people around me, everything I'm able to do, but lately my life is of an old lady who is stuck in her room. I'm 20 years old, I should NOT be doing this. Sorry for side note, I need new inspiration and new people to be around me ... but yeah, super proud of Parth way to go!

1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

It's not a bad thing to not like where you are anymore...in fact, that can sometimes be a good thing because maybe that feeling will lead you to where you truly want to go and where you're truly meant to be