Thursday, March 29, 2012

proud

Why I love blogging, because it's my place to say whatever I want without seeming like I'm bragging or boasting. So let me began listing my recent achievements that I am gleaming about =)

1. I haven't talked about it on hear in ages BUT I have been going to Zumba and AbSolutions every Tuesday and Thursday, EVERY WEEK (sans Spring break of course )! It got to a point where Zumba was too easy that this past week, Archana and I decided to go to Turbo Kick instead! This class is at the same time but it is a mix of kick boxing and cardio at the same time! It's 100x more intense than Zumba and I am so sore! If you see a check on a day, that means I HAVE worked out. Haven't seen any physical changes yet, just know that whatever I'm doing is good for me!

January

February

March, and you can add a check to the 29th!

2. Today for the first time, I tried on a bikini and I looked decent! I hope that one day I can actually look amazing in one soon!

3. My grad student teacher of my I/O psychology class emailed me earlier today asking if I could be a research assistant next semester for a study about human factors! I am so honored and I am so glad my work has not been overlooked! He even told me not to tell anyone from the class due to because I am the only one he asked :)

4. I have been a good friend to those who have always been there for me. I feel proud of myself because I finally feel like I'm turning into that friend I used to be/ want to go back to! I finally feel that I'm giving back to those who are forever giving to me. I'm glad my ears and advice are going to some use<3

5. I was extremely productive today between my classes today and I was impressed with myself!

I think that is all for now! I hope I can be proud of more things in the near future!

1 comment:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Sounds like things are falling in place for you :)