Thursday, March 15, 2012

m'aidez s'il vous plait?

I have this major issue, flaw, bad habit, whatever you call it, I know I want this evil OUT of me. I have this evil part of me that always is jealous, or always disliking people. I used to be "lover of all" in middle/high school, now everyone who does anything irks me! Well, anything referring to anything rude and mean, but eye for an eye makes the whole world blind!

I'm tired of wasting my time, thoughts, voice, and energy on people who don't matter to me. These people, okay I'll admit, girls have no affect on my life, and I shouldn't worry about what they do, wear, or anything. But WHY do I always have negative evil bad thoughts about them alll the time?! I need to stop "hatin" and being a gossiper and SUCH an awful person! I'm trying to be the one who loves all again, to smile at everyone, be happy for other's successes, to find beauty in everyone and always remember the positives of someone.

How can I do this? How can I stop being so negative to people I don't like? And how can I stop "not liking" people? I want to like everyone, be friendly, be the kindest person everyone is attracted to, but I always have something mean to say.

This is a huge confession by the way, but it's my downfall and I don't like it and I want to get rid of it. It isn't doing anyone any good.

2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

Well in all honesty, it's actually great that you at least recognize this...and it IS something that can be overcome. Hope you don’t mind the random visitor :) I’ve been looking at different blogs tonight on blogger and came across this one. You need to examine WHY you have these negative thoughts. Is it previous bad experiences? Fear of getting hurt by people so you in turn refrain from allowing yourself from liking them? Just two examples of what it could be. I know you didn't ask my opinion but I do like your blog so I just wanted to offer my thoughts. May I follow this blog?

Greg said...

ncsu huh? Woo NC State. I go to Clemson, actually... we're practically neighbors