Friday, March 23, 2012

She Inside

SheInside.com is a really cute website full of amazing clothes that it's really hard for me to choose what I should get! After hours of debating, I decided to get this lovely black and white chiffon dress. It's really versatile, it's perfect for any season and you can play it up with cardigans, a blazer, and cute necklaces. I wish I ordered the dress one size smaller, so if you get it, the sizes do run big. I love it otherwise, and hope to get it altered soon.
If you find something you love on this site if you are browsing www.sheinside.com, don't forget, there is free shipping AND if you use the code 'PRA20", you get 20% off until the end of April!

Thank you to my best franddd Cassandra S. for taking and editing these pictures for me. I LOVE YOU!







No comments: