I was eating a bag of Chex Mix while walking through campus, and people kept staring at my talent of apparently walking, eating, and looking good. I was getting annoyed by the staring, I just wanted to shove my bag of ChexMix in their face and ask "want some?"
Cue flashback.
Remember we were walking around CMills (because that was the cool thing to do in 10th grade) and some European guy at the kiosk just shoves his half eaten butterfinger at us as we pass buy "want some?"
Put that in your juicebox and suck it hahahaha good times those are only 2 of the kazillion things I remember :'(
Cue flashback.
Remember we were walking around CMills (because that was the cool thing to do in 10th grade) and some European guy at the kiosk just shoves his half eaten butterfinger at us as we pass buy "want some?"
Put that in your juicebox and suck it hahahaha good times those are only 2 of the kazillion things I remember :'(
1 comment:
Oh man, a rush of memories just came flooding back. LOL @ "put that in your juicebox and suck it." Good times, good times.
<3
Post a Comment