Three months of growing out my eyebrows (why yes, I did say three months) and it finally paid off. I got them done today and I feel like a woman! I finally achieved the bold brows look, I mean it's not intense but it's better than pencil thin ones! I also got a hair trim because my split ends have been distracting me from paying attention in class for the past semester.
And my sweet mother how I love so much, bought me a Micheal Kors watch that I've wanted since winter. I preferred the gold one but it lacked diamonds around the dial, unlike the silver one they had only one of ! It's beautiful and I know I'm going to wear it all the time and take care of it like a baby :) She also bought me a new black skirt from there! We're going shopping again today with the entire fam (wow we haven't done that since we were like what? 7?)
Speaking of babies, here is my current favorite commercial which oddly enough I've only seen ONCE on television...
I feel so pretty and worthy of good things for the past two days, THANK YOU MOTHER<3
And my sweet mother how I love so much, bought me a Micheal Kors watch that I've wanted since winter. I preferred the gold one but it lacked diamonds around the dial, unlike the silver one they had only one of ! It's beautiful and I know I'm going to wear it all the time and take care of it like a baby :) She also bought me a new black skirt from there! We're going shopping again today with the entire fam (wow we haven't done that since we were like what? 7?)
Speaking of babies, here is my current favorite commercial which oddly enough I've only seen ONCE on television...
I feel so pretty and worthy of good things for the past two days, THANK YOU MOTHER<3
No comments:
Post a Comment