Yes, I actually rode a bike around Paris for a few hours. It was def a struggle, I'm not agile hahah and I haven't rode a bike in YEARS. This tour guide bike place called the Fat Tire has a stock of bicycles that have names on each one, mine was "The Little Prince", tres mignon! We saw a lot of sites and we rode in Paris traffic! It was crazy having like 25 people in our group following a guide and avoiding cars and most importantly, each other. I had a little hard time because the handles were really wide and I couldn't keep my balance. I had a tendency to run into things and take really wide turns. Almost ran over a little boy and a man, je suis desolee! But this was the most interactive and amazing tour I've ever taken. I felt like I lived in Paris, and just riding a bike through parks and such was beautiful! I wish I had background music, with that the tour would be PERFECT.
We ate at a small cafe middle of the tour, I had a Fromage Crepe, kind of dry but what can I do? It's quite expensive here, and I try my best to get meals that will be super filling at a decent price! Gotta save some up for shopping ;) I was joking mom if you're reading this :p
Afterwards, some of us went back to shower. Rebecca and I were ready before everyone else and just walked around our hotel, found a nice bakery, I got a strawberry macaroon, they are SO good! Then we just came back, relaxed, and met the group downstairs around 7. We went on the metro towards Eiffel Tower and had some wine by La Seine watching the sunset. At 10pm the Eiffel Tower had lights sparkling, it was beautiful
I know I'm not writing a lot, and my trip sounds EXTREMELY bland when I try to recall everything and put it in words. I hope my pictures might do some justice.
Oh, Kim was looking out the balcony and across the street there is an Indian Restaurant! I know I know...try new things but when I walked in to see when it closes tonight, I was melting in the amazing smell of spices.
Thank you for following me so far, I know I put up pretty petty updates =\ I hope to see you all in a month or so ...and then I will give you detailed information on the things I've seen heard tasted smelled touched, everything!
We ate at a small cafe middle of the tour, I had a Fromage Crepe, kind of dry but what can I do? It's quite expensive here, and I try my best to get meals that will be super filling at a decent price! Gotta save some up for shopping ;) I was joking mom if you're reading this :p
Afterwards, some of us went back to shower. Rebecca and I were ready before everyone else and just walked around our hotel, found a nice bakery, I got a strawberry macaroon, they are SO good! Then we just came back, relaxed, and met the group downstairs around 7. We went on the metro towards Eiffel Tower and had some wine by La Seine watching the sunset. At 10pm the Eiffel Tower had lights sparkling, it was beautiful
I know I'm not writing a lot, and my trip sounds EXTREMELY bland when I try to recall everything and put it in words. I hope my pictures might do some justice.
Oh, Kim was looking out the balcony and across the street there is an Indian Restaurant! I know I know...try new things but when I walked in to see when it closes tonight, I was melting in the amazing smell of spices.
Thank you for following me so far, I know I put up pretty petty updates =\ I hope to see you all in a month or so ...and then I will give you detailed information on the things I've seen heard tasted smelled touched, everything!
2 comments:
BIKE TOUR IN PARIS????!!! THAT SOUNDS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! YOU LUCKY LITTLE PRINCESS :)
THE FOOD YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT SOUNDS SO DELICIOUS!!!!
WINE, SUNSET, AND EIFFEL TOWER??? I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!
SEEMS LIKE YOU'RE HAVING A BLAST AND LIVING THE PERFECT LIFE!
ENJOY IT WHILE YOU'RE THERE BECAUSE TIME WILL PROBABLY FLY BY!
LOVELOVELOVE
PS. YES I JUST WROTE THIS WHOLE COMMENT IN CAPS!
Yayayayayayy wow that sounds so fun but good thing you brought those keds :) ps those pics of the tower at night is just stunning!!
Post a Comment