Monday, May 2, 2011

Tried on the CUTEST $20 dress at Marshalls and I was in love , i mean STILL am in love with it. I was debating if I reallllllly needed it or not, I tried it on and instantly knew I had to have it. However my funds in cash are like $3 and I don't like that. I don't mind using my card but still...I feel weird. I'm just going to wait a few days, if I still need that dress, I'm going to get it. If not, then I saved an innocent $20 life!

OH it was like navy blue with feather prints all over it. Beautiful puff sleeves and cinched below the shoulder. The back had a cute loop hole. Came with a fabric belt. I can't find it online, which is kind of good so I can actually STUDY FOR MY 5 EXAMS STARTING THURSDAY, then just goof off. I suck.

No comments: