Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dimanche

Today we all went to the Sunday Market, which is massive and a few minute walk from the dorm! So many stalls for food, clothes, shoes,  makeup, toiletries, flowers, bags, you name it! I was overwhelmed with all the goodies around me! So many people were packed in there, I had to hold on to my purse and keep my balance passing through a lot of stalls!

I made some great purchases today! I bought a box of strawberries that are so big and red, I can see the sweetness!

I found the cutest pair of earrings that I don't think I will ever take off.
I fell in love with this green the second  bought these 3 euro babies and found this green eyeshadow palette for simply one euro! The young lad who was working at the makeup stall noticed I spoke English since I was asking advice from Cassie, so he looks at me and asks, "You speak English?" with an accent. I reply "Yes, mais je parle francais un peu" (I speak a little French) He replies in English, "Me, don't know English" and I smile and saw "awww" to Cassie.

I finalllyy chose the palette I wanted and bought it from him. He then said, "My name is...?" and he said it in a question tone which confused me. Then I realized he was asking for my name so I said "Pranjali". He replied, "No I don't know English!" and I said right away "nonn...je m'appelle Pranjali" and he understood! "My name is Charlie."

So sweet<3


Then Cassandra and I bought vases and split a bouquet of my most absolute favorite flowers in the world, Blush pink peonies<3 It made my absolute day and it warms my room up<3
Aren't they lovely? 

I miss you guys!

1 comment:

Dela said...

you are so cute! omg i love those eyeshadow colors!! that little lad sounds so cute awwww! i love you PD@WG! ST@Y CL@$$Y!*<3*