Best night of my life? Yes!
After a long day of French class and ICC class, it was time to relax. A hectic first week of classes I must say! No worries, everyone who is anyone was going out tonight in Lille! We all were trying to get ready early so we can leave on time. Cassie and I started getting ready after eating some dinner. We straightened our hair, picked out our outfits, and make up. She braided a fishtail on me, and it looked amazing!
Her and I were semi matching, with striped shirts, we looked pretty cute. We got together with everyone in our group and went to La Plage. Everyone was taking pictures and getting drinks. La Plage had sand everywhere which was cool, but annoying since it came on my skirt and sandals. We saw a man wearing a chicken suit which was hilarious!!
Then we all went to the Smile Club! It had amazing music and it was HUGE! Two stories! I loved the lights and music and it was fun dancing with all the girls and guys at the program! It was nice to just relax and enjoy Lille, and not having to worry about making it to class on time or be quiet since my dorm walls are paper thin!
The Chicken suit man was at the club too which was awesome!
It seems so basic, getting dolled up, going out, dancing. But I had an amazing night! Unfortunately a lot of people got sick and had a hard time in class the next day uh oh but nonetheless, an unforgettable night!
CHICKEN GUY THAT WHITNEY IS HURTING
After a long day of French class and ICC class, it was time to relax. A hectic first week of classes I must say! No worries, everyone who is anyone was going out tonight in Lille! We all were trying to get ready early so we can leave on time. Cassie and I started getting ready after eating some dinner. We straightened our hair, picked out our outfits, and make up. She braided a fishtail on me, and it looked amazing!
Her and I were semi matching, with striped shirts, we looked pretty cute. We got together with everyone in our group and went to La Plage. Everyone was taking pictures and getting drinks. La Plage had sand everywhere which was cool, but annoying since it came on my skirt and sandals. We saw a man wearing a chicken suit which was hilarious!!
Then we all went to the Smile Club! It had amazing music and it was HUGE! Two stories! I loved the lights and music and it was fun dancing with all the girls and guys at the program! It was nice to just relax and enjoy Lille, and not having to worry about making it to class on time or be quiet since my dorm walls are paper thin!
The Chicken suit man was at the club too which was awesome!
It seems so basic, getting dolled up, going out, dancing. But I had an amazing night! Unfortunately a lot of people got sick and had a hard time in class the next day uh oh but nonetheless, an unforgettable night!
![]() |
| so cute<3 |
![]() |
| my lovelies! |
![]() |
| DAS ME |
CHICKEN GUY THAT WHITNEY IS HURTING








No comments:
Post a Comment