Friday, June 3, 2011

Tuessday in Paris


I know I know, I've been slacking, but it's because we're so busy! Having to wake up early, sleep on time, and I'm always out! We haven't had internet either! So much has happened but let me try to do this day to day.

Tuesday, we woke up early to a real cold morning, which was a downer since the past few days of PERFECT weather. We went to the Museum D'Orsay, a very old place where it was an old train station that was abandoned for 60 years. There were paintings of the impressionists. We saw Manet, Monet, and my favorite, Van Gogh!
I met more people from our group and they were super sweet.
We wanted  to go to the Catacombs but the line was too long =( However we went to Champs-Elysees which was beautiful! I also finally took a picture of Arc de Triomph!

Later that night, we went to a nearby Indian Restaurant!! I took 6 other girls and told them to order all of my favorite dishes, I was surprised that everyone liked it :) The waiter was Gujarati, but extremely creepy. REMIND ME MY FRIENDS TO TELL YOU THE STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED. It's too long to write and it's so creepy I was so scared =[

It was a great experience!

No comments: