Today's my 20th birthday! So far it's okay, I haven't done anything birthday-like. I love my group but I def miss my loved ones back home, it'd be fun to share this day with family and friends!
I had a great night out last night though! My friends were so sweet and took me out to several bars and clubs!
This morning, Cassie bought me lovely, fancy, decorated macrons, my favorite<3
A couple of us went out at night for a couple of hours, Joe and Walton bought me roses! So sweet!
I had dosa for dinner, yum my favorite!
I had a great night out last night though! My friends were so sweet and took me out to several bars and clubs!
This morning, Cassie bought me lovely, fancy, decorated macrons, my favorite<3
A couple of us went out at night for a couple of hours, Joe and Walton bought me roses! So sweet!
I had dosa for dinner, yum my favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment