Orangina is a very popular orange soda drink in France, kind of like Sunny D? It's delicious, but the new ads for it aren't.
There are posters in restaurants and cafes and stores of Orangina everywhere. Even huge banners at the Lille Flanders Train Station. They are extremely odd! I see them everywhere and basically there are animals that are displayed as sexually appealing. All of us find it extremely weird.
Here's an example...
Well, Cassie Derren and I were talking about how freakishly weird and disturbing a popular soda (mainly for younger people) attracts consumers via bestiality? I got curious as well as Cassie and we googled what OTHER people thought of this as well. We found out they have commercials that are 234234 x worse.
????
Found this one quite creative haha
WHO THOUGHT OF THIS?!
hahahahah
Yeah, sorry for disturbing you all, but I see this everywhere!
There are posters in restaurants and cafes and stores of Orangina everywhere. Even huge banners at the Lille Flanders Train Station. They are extremely odd! I see them everywhere and basically there are animals that are displayed as sexually appealing. All of us find it extremely weird.
Here's an example...
Well, Cassie Derren and I were talking about how freakishly weird and disturbing a popular soda (mainly for younger people) attracts consumers via bestiality? I got curious as well as Cassie and we googled what OTHER people thought of this as well. We found out they have commercials that are 234234 x worse.
????
Found this one quite creative haha
WHO THOUGHT OF THIS?!
hahahahah
Yeah, sorry for disturbing you all, but I see this everywhere!

No comments:
Post a Comment