I can honestly say I finally got my happiness back, don't know where I misplaced it, but no questions asked, I'm feeling good. I'm slowly regaining my ability to find beauty in the small things, to be happy with solidarity!
I want to be independent, change myself in ways that will just improve me. I feel like I need to talk to more people around me, to be involved and only come back to my apartment for rest and food. I want to say I did something interesting everyday!
Today was lovely, despite the rain, I saw 2 tulips on my way to class that are never there. I for once was able to study intensively for 1 hour before my exam (which sucked, but I know it appeared easier than I thought initially, so that was a lovely surprise!).
I was able to have a good conversation with my gym teacher who I adore so much, about how her friends are in India celebrating Holi.
I was able to see my best friends Arch and Noor and kept up my routine with abs and zumba (like I have been for a month and a half, twice a week!)
I had Subway with Arch to just hang out and talk (I don't remember the last time we had a meal together!) and we had to sneak off because we didn't want others to join us, just us time. My sub was HEAVENLY and each piece was amazing. I really enjoyed my meal!!
Now I finished showering and I have a busy busy day tomorrow and I have to accomplish a LONG list of errands before my 4:30 class, but I got this because I feel happy again and brought myself out of that mysterious random funk I was in <3
Thank you for those who listened to me and helped me through this!!!
I want to be independent, change myself in ways that will just improve me. I feel like I need to talk to more people around me, to be involved and only come back to my apartment for rest and food. I want to say I did something interesting everyday!
Today was lovely, despite the rain, I saw 2 tulips on my way to class that are never there. I for once was able to study intensively for 1 hour before my exam (which sucked, but I know it appeared easier than I thought initially, so that was a lovely surprise!).
I was able to have a good conversation with my gym teacher who I adore so much, about how her friends are in India celebrating Holi.
I was able to see my best friends Arch and Noor and kept up my routine with abs and zumba (like I have been for a month and a half, twice a week!)
I had Subway with Arch to just hang out and talk (I don't remember the last time we had a meal together!) and we had to sneak off because we didn't want others to join us, just us time. My sub was HEAVENLY and each piece was amazing. I really enjoyed my meal!!
Now I finished showering and I have a busy busy day tomorrow and I have to accomplish a LONG list of errands before my 4:30 class, but I got this because I feel happy again and brought myself out of that mysterious random funk I was in <3
Thank you for those who listened to me and helped me through this!!!
1 comment:
I am so hapy to read all of this! My favorite part was when you said "I want to say I did something interesting everyday". AMEN to that :)
Post a Comment